How to Use
- Remove all makeup and wash your face.
- Apply your homemade strawberry mask generously on your face and neck.
- Lightly massage your skin with it to aid exfoliation.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off.
- Do this once or twice a week.
- If you find it hard to smash the strawberries with a fork, you can use a blender. You can also add the other ingredients and mix them all together in the blender to make the mask.
- If the mask seems too runny, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of ground oatmeal to it. Oatmeal is also good for your skin. It helps absorb excess oil and exfoliates your skin.
- Use Greek yogurt for a thicker consistency.
- Use raw honey.
- Another quick and easy strawberry face mask can be prepared simply by mixing 2 tablespoons of honey in 5 or 6 mashed strawberries.
- Also include strawberries in your diet to nurture your skin with good nutrition. A 2007 study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reported that people who ate foods rich in vitamin C-rich foods had fewer wrinkles than those whose took little of the vitamin.
DIY Strawberry Mask to Lighten and Brighten Your Skin was last modified: April 1st, 2015 by