How to Make Toner for Dry Skin
Dry skin can cause your face to look flaky, aged and unappealing. It can also cause redness, itching and tears in your skin. Dry skin can be a terrible ordeal to live with, especially in the winters.
But this toner will help you battle your skin’s dryness and keep your skin healthy and moisturized. Rose water helps restore the pH of the skin and makes it appear fresh. Refrigerated rose water can also help shrink large pores. Glycerin helps provide ample moisture to the dry skin.
Things you’ll need:
- Rose water – 2 tablespoons
- Glycerin – 1 teaspoon
1. Pour 2 tablespoons of rose water into a spray bottle.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of glycerin and mix it well.
Your DIY toner for dry skin is now ready to be applied.
How to use your homemade toner for dry skin
- Lightly spray the toner on your face. If you prefer, you can keep the toner in a jar and use a cotton pad to dab it on your face.
- Use it every day, before applying a moisturizer.
The toner can be refrigerated for up to 10 days.