How to Use Your Homemade Kiwi Face Mask
- Remove all makeup and rinse your face.
- Spread the kiwi facial mask evenly on your face.
- Allow it to dry for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Gently rub the mask on your skin and then wipe it off using a soft washcloth soaked in warm water.
- Wash it off using lukewarm water and pat dry.
Use this face mask once every week for softer, glowing and flawless skin.
- You can use an overripe banana to make the face mask.
- Instead of mashing the ingredients with a fork, you can also blend them in a blender.
- To add to its skin brightening benefits, you can add more fruits like strawberries or papaya in this face mask.
DIY Skin Brightening Kiwi Face Mask was last modified: December 2nd, 2016 by