Your homemade papaya face mask is ready now.
How to use
- Wash your face and apply the papaya face mask on your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Finally, splash cold water on your face.
You can use this papaya face mask once a week to enjoy beautiful skin.
- Steam your face before applying this face mask to open up the pores.
- Use raw, organic honey rather than processed honey as the latter contains additives that may irritate your skin.
- Use a ripe to overripe papaya for this recipe so that it blends well. If the papaya is soft and mushy, you can simply mash it up using a fork instead of a blender.
- Papaya peels are also great for your skin. Simply rub the peels on your skin and wash it off after a few minutes.
- Also, eat the delicious sweet papaya fruit on a regular basis to derive its various health as well as beauty benefits.
DIY Homemade Papaya Face Mask for Beautiful Skin was last modified: October 8th, 2017 by