How to use
- Wash your face.
- Apply the orange peel face mask on your face and neck, and gently massage in a circular motion.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Finally, splash cold water on your face to close the pores.
- Repeat two or three times a week.
- You can store the remaining orange peel powder in a clean glass jar for future use.
- For best results, steam your face to open up the pores just before using this face mask.
- To use orange peel powder as a natural cleanser, combine it with a little water to make a paste. Apply it on your skin and leave it on until it dries completely. Finally, rinse it off with lukewarm water.