Your DIY homemade chocolate face mask is ready now.
How to use
- Slather this homemade chocolate face mask on your freshly washed face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask using a moist paper towel or soft washcloth.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Repeat once or twice a week.
- Do not confuse cocoa powder with hot cocoa mix or chocolate milk mix, which have less cocoa content and added sugar.
- Use raw honey.
- To make powdered oatmeal, grind the oatmeal in a blender or coffee grinder. Or, simply use oat flour.
- If you have dry skin, add a little olive oil for extra moisture.
- If you have sensitive skin, replace the yogurt in this recipe with milk cream.
- Eating dark chocolate in moderation can also benefit your skin. Research suggests that flavonol-rich dark chocolate or chocolate drinks can help protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.