How to Use
- Dampen your hair.
- Massage the mixture into your hair and cover your hair with a plastic cap.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse it out and shampoo your hair.
You can use this deep conditioner once a week.
- You can use overripe bananas to prepare this hair conditioner. Why let those brown, squishy bananas go to waste when you can put them to good use!
- Make sure the banana is pureed completely or bits of banana may get stuck in your hair and can be difficult to wash out.
- If you use solid coconut oil, add some warm water to the mixture while blending.
- If the smell of the mixture is unpleasant to you, add a few drops of lavender oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil (apart from masking the odor, it also facilitates hair growth!), or even rose water.