How to Use
- Dampen your hair.
- Massage the mixture into your hair and cover your hair with a plastic cap.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse it out and shampoo your hair.
You can use this deep conditioner once a week.
- You can use overripe bananas to prepare this hair conditioner. Why let those brown, squishy bananas go to waste when you can put them to good use!
- Make sure the banana is pureed completely or bits of banana may get stuck in your hair and can be difficult to wash out.
- If you use solid coconut oil, add some warm water to the mixture while blending.
- If the smell of the mixture is unpleasant to you, add a few drops of lavender oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil (apart from masking the odor, it also facilitates hair growth!), or even rose water.
DIY Homemade Banana Deep Hair Conditioner was last modified: April 9th, 2014 by