B- DIY Hibiscus and Fenugreek Hair Mask
Things you’ll need:
- Fresh hibiscus leaves – a handful
- Soaked fenugreek seeds – 1 to 2 tablespoons (Soak the leaves in a cup of water overnight)
1. Wash fresh hibiscus leaves with water to remove any dirt.
2. Remove the stalk of the leaves.
3. Put a handful of leaves in a grinder and make a fine paste. You can add a few hibiscus flowers as well. If needed, pour in a little water to help the leaves grind smoothly.
4. Transfer the paste into a bowl.
5. Go, grind 1 to 2 tablespoons of the soaked fenugreek seeds.
6. Transfer the fenugreek seed paste into another bowl.
7. Mix both the pastes together.
Your hair mask is ready.