B- DIY Hibiscus and Fenugreek Hair Mask
Things you’ll need:
- Fresh hibiscus leaves – a handful
- Soaked fenugreek seeds – 1 to 2 tablespoons (Soak the leaves in a cup of water overnight)
1. Wash fresh hibiscus leaves with water to remove any dirt.
2. Remove the stalk of the leaves.
3. Put a handful of leaves in a grinder and make a fine paste. You can add a few hibiscus flowers as well. If needed, pour in a little water to help the leaves grind smoothly.
4. Transfer the paste into a bowl.
5. Go, grind 1 to 2 tablespoons of the soaked fenugreek seeds.
6. Transfer the fenugreek seed paste into another bowl.
7. Mix both the pastes together.
Your hair mask is ready.
DIY Hibiscus Hair Masks for Beautiful and Silky Hair was last modified: April 23rd, 2016 by