C- DIY Green Smoothie for Arthritis
Things you will need:
- Green tea
- Apple cider vinegar
- Pumpkin seeds
- Green apple
- Measuring cups and spoons
- A knife
- A blender
1. Put 1 cup of freshly brewed green tea in a blender.
2. Add ¼ cup of chopped spinach leaves.
3. Add ½ cup of pineapple chunks.
4. Add the pieces of ½ green apple.
5. Add the pieces of 1 kiwi.
6. Add 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds (without the shells).
7. Add ½ teaspoon of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
8. Add a sprig of parsley.
9. Blend the mixture for a couple of minutes.
Drink a glass of this green smoothie for breakfast a few times a week on a regular basis.
- You may not need to peel most fruits and vegetables if you are using organic products. Cucumber peels, in particular, contain silica that plays a role in bone and collagen formation and helps with arthritis. It also reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Also, wash your fruits and vegetables thoroughly under running water before using them.
- For best results, drink these juices on an empty stomach to help your body absorb the nutrients better.
- Drink your juice within 15 minutes of making it. Store the remaining in an airtight container in the refrigerator and drink it the next day. Do not store it for more than 36 hours.
- You can also add pomegranates and tart cherries to your juicing recipes.
- Instead of using a juicer, you can prepare the juicing recipes in a blender. Blend the ingredients, then strain the juice.
DIY Healthy Juices and Smoothie to Curb Arthritis was last modified: December 26th, 2017 by