B- DIY Beetroot and Pineapple Juice for Arthritis
Things you will need:
- A knife
- A peeler
- A juicer
1. Cut a medium-size beetroot into pieces and juice them.
2. Put a lemon wedge (peeled) in the juicer.
3. Add the pieces of a small cucumber (peeled and sliced).
4. Add the chunks of 1 small pineapple.
5. Juice all the ingredients together and pour the juice into a glass.
Drink a glass of this healthy beetroot and pineapple juice 2 or 3 times a week on a regular basis.
DIY Healthy Juices and Smoothie to Curb Arthritis was last modified: December 26th, 2017 by