How to Make an Aloe Vera Smoothie
Things you will need:
- Aloe vera juice
- ½ green apple
- ½ cucumber
- 1 kiwi
- ½ lemon
- Ground flaxseeds
- A knife
- Measuring cups and spoons
- A blender
1. Cut ½ green apple into chunks and put the chunks in a blender.
2. Cut ½ cucumber into chunks and add them to the blender.
3. Cut 1 kiwi into chunks and add them to the blender.
4. Add a small piece of ginger.
5. Add ¼ cup of aloe vera juice.
6. Squeeze the juice from ½ lemon into the blender.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseeds.
8. Add 1 cup of water.
9. Blend the mixture for a few minutes.
10. Pour your smoothie into a glass.
You can now enjoy your healthy aloe vera smoothie. It will boost immunity, aid detoxification, support weight loss and fight inflammation. If you want, you can also add a little honey to it.
- Do not make aloe vera juice with aloe vera that is not produced for internal use.
- Make sure to wash the aloe vera leaf thoroughly before using it. To get a better idea as to how to extract aloe vera gel, check out this post.
- If you do not have fresh ginger root for the smoothie, use ½ teaspoon of dried ginger, also called sonth.
- Make the aloe vera smoothie healthier by using coconut water instead of plain drinking water.
- You can also replace the flaxseeds with chia seeds soaked in water.
DIY Aloe Vera Juice & Smoothie was last modified: April 1st, 2015 by