9. Cocoa Powder and Coconut Oil Face Mask
Maintain flawless, younger-looking skin with this tempting cocoa powder and coconut oil face mask. The cocoa flavanols are great for improving skin texture, repairing damaged skin and maintaining a glowing complexion. Coconut oil is good for nourishing and moisturizing your skin.
1. Measure 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder into a bowl.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil.
3. Mix it thoroughly until you get a smooth consistency.
Gently massage your face and neck with this mixture, then leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off. You can use this face mask once or twice a week. For best results, use dark cocoa powder.
10. Almond and Honey Face Mask
Almonds help lighten and brighten your skin. They are great for gorgeous skin as they are rich in vitamin E, antioxidants and healthy fats.
When made into a paste, they offer the added benefit of gentle exfoliation. Combine almonds with honey to make a skin-lightening face mask. It will help reduce blemishes and maintain clear skin.
1. Soak 10 to 15 almonds in water for a few hours, then peel and grind them.
2. Mix in 1 to 2 teaspoons of raw honey.
Gently rub this paste on your face and neck. Let it sit on your skin for 20 minutes, then rinse it off. Use it once or twice a week. If you plan ahead, you may soak the almonds in water overnight. In the morning, remove the skins and grind the almonds into a paste.